Friday, July 6, 2012

Quick post: Patriotic berries

Hello, friends! 
It's been awhile since I've seen you here so I'd like to share with you the most delicious thing from my Independence day:


FREEDOM BERRIES
Now, I'm not one for white chocolate. It's kind of weird, but I'll eat it if I have to.
But these berries were out of this WORLD.
{There's something in those blue sugar sprinkles...}
Everyone I fed them to loved them.

If you don't know how to make chocolate covered strawberries, I'll run through a quick tutorial.


1. Set up a double boiler with white chocolate chips, bring water to a simmer and melt chocolate.


2. Dip berries in chocolate, holding them by the leaves


3. Carefully roll the bottom part of the berry in blue sprinkles.

4. Place on waxed paper, cool and refrigerate.

Enjoy! 
xoxo
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment